If you look at the top online retailers in any industry sector, you shall immediately realize how affiliate programs are working to increase conversion rates. Almost all companies that were selected as the top 50 e-retailers in the ‘The Internet Retailer Best of the Web Top 50 Retail Sites’ have affiliate programs.
Affiliate programs are also recognized by terms such as “associate programs” or “publisher programs”. This is how affiliate programs work: You build a website for your own business, products and services, or with the sole purpose of promoting different types of gadgets or merchandise. You sign up with the affiliate program of a website and strategically place their link or banner on your website. A visitor to your website finds that the description of a particular product coincides with exactly what he has been looking for. He goes on to click through to the product manufacturer’s website. Any visitor who purchases your affiliate partners product owing to your promotion, earns you a commission.
All websites want to have very high paying affiliate programs. It is a misconception that affiliates only promote computer software, like anti-spyware products, or gambling websites. Affiliate programs cater to all kind of businesses. You as an affiliate may earn as much as over $1 million per year or as less as $2 per week. Your earnings are directly proportional to the hard work, effectiveness of strategy and technique, and the number products you promote. If you start out the right way, the sky is the limit!
Following are factors to consider in order to be part of the highest paying Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs:
• Advertising space on your website is very valuable to you. Thus, selecting companies and retailers that not only pay you more for your services, but who offer a product that complements your website and is directly or indirectly related to your line of work.
• If your website has been constructed with the very purpose of promoting other people’s stuff, it is important to stick to one industry, for instance, do not showcase computer software or hardware with something as incongruous as products in health, weight loss, skin care and adult supplements. If the advertisement stands out like a sore thumb, your visitor may recognize it as an overt marketing tool and move on.
• To effectively monetize space on your website, avoid catering to too many affiliates. A web page crowded with advertisements and banners will fritter away traffic.
• A great review, with excellent content and attractive graphics would tempt visitors to click on the available link to visit your affiliate’s website to learn more, and maybe purchase the product too!
• The placement of banners on your website must be above the fold, which is the area the user can see before scrolling down. Also, an advertisement placed at the top left corner would attract more attention than one that is placed towards the bottom. It should be worked into the design and almost appear to be an integral part of the website.
There are two ways of locating a company with high-paying affiliate programs. You may visit various websites running affiliate programs or simply search for quality affiliate programs through affiliate program directories.
Thus, to establish an affiliate partnership with Paynet Systems, you may find the affiliate program featured in ‘Gr1innovations.com Directory of Ways to Make Money’ or you may simply log on to http://www.paynetsystems.com/html/affiliates.htm. Paynet Systems offers an opportunity to make $50-$100 for every approved merchant account generated by your website or referred verbally. This is a highly lucrative offer and the choice is yours to make. Fill out the affiliate online application form and Paynet Systems support team will always be available to help or to answer any question. Sign up now!